Montgomery Presbyterian Church (USA)
1915 - Montgomery had its beginnings as a Sunday School meeting in the home of Dr. and Mrs. Newell Turner, which is where the church manse stands today. With 28 charter members, Montgomery was served by volunteer ministers from various churches. Two years later, the Sunday School moved to the Montgomery School building and in 1928 became affiliated with Independent Presbyterian Church as Montgomery Chapel. By 1934, Montgomery had grown to 97 members and the Reverend Bonneau Dickson was called as pastor. Montgomery's women's organization was also formed that year.
We're located in the heart of old Montgomery in Savannah.
Montgomery Presbyterian is a city-wide church of welcome and adheres to the principles of the Presbyterian Church (USA).